Partnering Axis Precision Engineering
If you’d like to arrange an audit please get in contact – we’d be delighted to meet you. This page pulls together all the resources you need to see at an audit without having to search through the site for them. It’s a bit like a mini audit without actually visiting us!
Capacity to spare
Obviously, we respect your IP, we’re always happy to sign an NDA if required.
Quality Inspection and Materials
- FAIR (first article inspection report)
- First off inspection
- C of C (certificate of conformity)
Get in touch to arrange your audit
Why use Axis?
Quality, experience and delivery on time
- 5 axis machines powered by OpenMind Hypermill software
- CNC machines pushed to the limits by experienced engineers
- Efficient methods of manufacture
- Over 30 years of precision engineering experience
Find out why you should use Axis for your next project:
Read the Case Study
Read how we overcame difficulties to finish a complex project to the desired quality and deliver the parts on time – Reinventing the Wheel
VIDEO – 5 axis DMG 70 Evolution
A lens mounting ring for a thermal imaging camera required two 40mm slots for the straps to pass through. A lollipop cutter was used to curve round and cut underneath using a tube milling cycle.